Ultimate Ireland - Summer 2020
Ultimate Ireland – Summer 2020
Welcome to the Emerald Isle. A storyteller’s paradise, you’ll explore the natural elements of this vibrant country, meeting some colourful characters along the way. From esteemed author and Dubliner Trevor White, to Killarney locals and the lively performers of Gaelic Roots – who will teach you a few moves – you’re in for a trip rich in history, fascinating local insights and lots of laughter! We are certain the breath-taking landscapes and lyrical personality will have you leaving this rugged, fairytale land inspired.
- Belfast: Enjoy an la carte Welcome Dinner at the Causerie where you’ll meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers.
- Kilkenny: Gourmet dining and opulent ambience, the Michelin-starred restaurant Lady Helen will allure your senses with its ambitious and visually impressive dishes using locally-sourced ingredients from the estate, the country and the coast.
- Kilkenny: This is one for those with a sweet tooth. Enjoy a chocolate truffle tasting at Kilkenny farmers market and be sure to stock up on delectable local chocolate bars, fudge, brownies and cakes.
- Killarney: Indulge in a two-course dinner at the family-run, Treyvaud’s restaurant, which specialises in international food.
- Ashford Castle: Dine la carte at your leisure in the castle’s George V Dining Room. Choose from delicacies including Skeaghanore Duck and Atlantic Tuna Tartare.
- Ashford Castle: Toast to your time in Ireland during a Celebration Dinner fit for royalty.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Belfast: Visit the Titanic Belfast with a Local Expert and hear about the ship’s poignant history.
- Belfast: With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn the city’s progress and current prosperity. You’ll also see the City Hall, Queen’s University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals in different locations indicating political sentiments of local residents.
- Giant’s Causeway: Visit this iconic site on a private tour with a wildlife ranger and learn more about this majestic phenomenon.
- Londonderry: Head to this pretty city with a Local Expert and arguably one of Northern Ireland’s best storytellers.
- Dublin: Head on a city tour of Dublin with your Travelling Concierge, who will be able to share with you their expertise on the local area. You’ll head to O’Connell Street, Custom House and Dublin Castle.
- Dublin: No trip to Ireland would be complete without a trip to the Guinness Storehouse. With Luxury Gold you’ll get the chance to explore the venue before it opens to public, along with getting a lesson on how to pull the perfect pint.
- Glendalough: Enjoy visiting Glendalough Monestic Site by the guide of a Local Expert.
- Cashel: Cashel is reputed to be the site of the conversion of the King of Munster by St. Patrick in the 5th century. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster.
- Blarney: Take the opportunity to explore the groups of this famous castle and it’s gardens built nearly six hundred years ago with the woodwind walks, poison garden or even try to kiss the famous stone.
- Killarney: Enjoy hearing about the history of Killarney from your Travelling Concierge.
- Killarney: Take a scenic jaunting carriage ride through Killarney National Park. From its sweeping mountains to lush lake lands, you’ll take in the breathtaking beauty of the Irish countryside in all its glory.
- Ring of Kerry: Take in the beauty around you as you explore The Ring of Kerry.
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy a scenic drive as you admire the area’s craggy clifftops and rolling hills that have inspired films such as Ryan’s Daughter.
- Adare: Admire its beauty during a village walk. Famous for thatched-roof cottages and pretty streets, this quaint haven offers idyllic photo opportunities.
- Limerick: Delve into the history of the city during an orientation with your Travelling Concierge. You’ll get to see St Johns Castle, St Mary’s Cathedral and the Treaty Stone.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre that overlooks the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: Take in the beautiful surroundings on a guided city tour with your Travelling Concierge. You’ll find bustling streets, fun boutiques and quirky art galleries in this vibrant harbour city.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Ashford Castle: Live and dine like a royal at our stately abode and explore Ashford Castle Your Way. Once here you’ll choose between a mouthwatering afternoon tea or a unique falconry experience.
- Dublin: Welcome to Dublin’s leading five-star boutique hotel. Situated in an exclusive Victorian neighborhood, the Dylan Hotel, offers luxurious, contemporary comfort. From its extravagant entrance to its chic bedroom décor, you’ll be placed just moments away from Dublin’s top restaurants, shops and night life. The hotel also houses the award-winning Tavern Restaurant and Dylan Bar.
- Kilkenny: A history lover’s paradise, Lyrath Estate offers guests an elegant, old-world stay with all the modern amenities that can be expected from its five-star rating. With sweeping views of the Irish countryside and esteemed spa facilities, you’ll not be disappointed with this decadent venue and its fairy-tale grounds.
- Killarney: Set on a luxurious, 64-acre estate, The Dunloe is a striking hotel set among the ruins of a 12th century castle. Its facilities offer guests the opportunity to horse ride, swim, fish, play tennis or simply relax in its spa. Food lovers can indul…
Welcome to Energetic Belfast.
Highlights of Belfast.
Giant's Causeway and Londonderry.
A Truly Irish Experience.
Glendalough to Kilkenny.
Banter in Blarney.
Sweet Ring of Kerry.
Regal County Mayo.
Majestic Ashford Castle.